Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sing

You know that song by My Chemical Romance? Or maybe that bastardized version on Glee? To me, When they say Sing, it means Stand Up and say what you mean. I was recently Told that my only Future was being in IT. I would rather kill a kitten and then eat its insides then be an IT. Everyone is a
fucking IT! I want to leave an impact on someone, just one person, then my life is complete. Im going to be writing Romeo and Juliet 2: Electric Boogaloo soon and tell everyone to sshhh
me to go Scilence someone else who hasn't been affected by them.


Until then, SING!

Oh, and go read the umbrella academy, it kicks ass.


____________________________

As I write this, I am not on a computer, just my iPhone.

- A Lonely Weeaboo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home